Established Somerville Attorneys
Providing West Tennessee With Decades of Legal Experience
The spectrum of legal needs the average person could have over the course of a lifetime is quite broad. At Snider & Horner, PLLC, we seek to provide the residents of West Tennessee with attorneys ready to tackle any legal circumstance you could encounter. We care about the needs of our clients, and it shows in how hard we work for those we represent. While we may not be the largest law firm in Tennessee, we fight for the needs of our clients with the same passion and strength as firms twice our size. The determination and dedication we bring to the courtroom can also be seen in how our legal staff gives back to our community and those in need. Clients can trust our Somerville attorneys for all of their litigation, civil and criminal law matters. Our attorneys provide legal representation for all types of cases ranging from child custody to DUI and car crashes.
Contact the attorneys at Snider & Horner, PLLC for legal assistance in cases of:
- Personal Injury
- Civil Litigation
- Consumer Protection & Disputes
- Divorce Law
- Family Law
- Insurance Disputes
- landlord disputes
- Traffic Court
- Estate Planning
- Debt Collection
Personal Injury Attorneys Clients Can Trust
No one plans to be involved in a serious accident. Still, when a devastating personal injury derails the course of your life, you may need legal assistance to protect your interests. Whether you are involved in a workplace accident or a car crash caused by a negligent third party, our attorneys help clients just like you develop smart legal strategy to meet their goals. A personal injury case could be caused by any number of accidental or negligent incidents, from an unsafe walkway to a distracted driver. So, if you’ve been injured in an accident through no action of your own, you can rely on the determined attorneys at Snider & Horner, PLLC, to protect your interest and fight for your rights.
Our attorneys can represent you in a wide range of personal injury cases, including:
- Car Accidents: Filing a claim in a car accident is about timing and evidence. Your claim must be filed before the statute of limitations expires. Additionally, you will need to prove your injuries were directly caused by the negligence of another party.
- Catastrophic Injuries: When an injury is life-threatening, causes chronic pain, or leads to disfigurement, it may be defined as a catastrophic injury. These types of injuries can be expensive to treat.
- Dog Bites: If a dog causes an injury, the liability is assumed by the owner of the pet. A personal injury attorney can help if a dog has injured you.
- Motorcycle Accidents: There are many conveniences to owning and operating a motorcycle; however, they provide drivers with few protections in an accident. Many serious injuries are associated with motorcycle accidents, and injured drivers may need therapies and costly medical interventions for the rest of their lives.
- Pedestrian Accidents: Most pedestrian accidents are the result of driver negligence. Pedestrians have the right of way, but drivers fail to yield to them, causing severe injury or death.
- Truck Accidents: The weight and size of a tractor-trailer is the primary reason passenger vehicles in crashes with these trucks experience significant damage to vehicles and serious injury to drivers. The attorneys at Snider & Horner, PLLC, have experience handling these complicated and destructive accidents.
- Premises Liability: When a property owner invites visitors to their home, they have a duty of care to visiting parties. They assume responsibility for accidents on their property caused by negligence.
- Wrongful Death: When the death of a loved one is caused by the negligent actions of a third party, you may have entitled to seek compensation.
If you or a loved one have been injured, you need to meet with an attorney to discuss filing a claim. Tennessee has a short statute of limitation on personal injury claims, so you don’t want to find you can no longer move forward with your case.
Somerville Mediation Attorneys
Clients need to know they have options. Not every legal issue is finalized in court, so alternative dispute resolution methods like mediation are an important legal tool. Not every case requires the rigidity and formality of court, and many parties on both sides of a legal claim want to avoid the process when they can. At Snider & Horner, PLLC, we help clients avoid the courtroom by offering mediation services. In some cases, mediation can be more effective than court. While alternative dispute resolution is an excellent option for many clients, our attorneys are always ready for whatever our clients need. If they need to shift their strategy back to a courtroom one, they will. You are always covered when you choose to work with the attorneys at Snider & Horner, PLLC.
Why Choose Snider & Horner, PLLC
At Snider & Horner, PLLC, we proudly offer our clients a wide range of legal services. Our attorneys specialize in personal injury representation, and we are well-versed in many common family, civil, and criminal law issues. Our focus on results-oriented, client-first services is the reason clients we are trusted throughout the community with their most important legal issues. Whether you need legal defense against a claim or you’re seeking mediation services in your divorce, we are the legal team you want on your side. Our clients’ goals become our goals. While we are a boutique law firm, we provide high-level services with a small firm feel. Our Somerville attorneys are more than capable of meeting your legal needs, big or small.
Positive Outcome- Jospeh
This Firm Is The Bomb!- Adolfo
Recommend For Those With Injury Cases- Filiberto
Amazing To Work With- Monroe
$709,750.00 Commercial Business Dispute
$395,000.00 Fraud Case
$1,054,500.00 Identity Theft
Confidential Settlement Insurance Dispute
$36,000.00 Landlord Collection
Defense Verdict Obtained Multi-Million-Dollar Civil Defense Matter
Confidential Settlement Serious Automobile Accident
Confidential Settlement. Slip and Fall Injury
$35,000.00 Small Automobile Accident
$248,000.00 Tennessee Consumer Protection Act Case
“I will forever be grateful to this office for aggressively fighting for my rights.”- Jospeh
“This law firm is the bomb! I have used Kevin Snider, Gail Horner and the rest of the team for many years in all types of matters. They are all amazing and I would never go anywhere else!”- Adolfo
“I had two car accidents in a row, and physically and mentally, I was so devastated. But Mr. Snider, associate attorney, and staff helped me.”- Filiberto
“Kevin was amazing to work with and handled my divorce in an effective and stress-free way.”- Monroe