Germantown Divorce Attorneys
Handling a Wide Variety of Family Matters
The end of a relationship is difficult no matter the circumstances. Whether you and your spouse are splitting up on good terms or you harbor ill will towards each other, the Germantown divorce lawyers at Snider & Horner, PLLC are prepared to help you navigate this challenging and emotional experience.
With our help, you can overcome the many difficulties that arise during divorce proceedings. We understand how your divorce proceedings can affect you and your loved ones for a long time to come. That is why we work tirelessly to help you make smart, informed decisions and to make the process as simple as possible for you.
To get started on your case, please call us at (901) 730-8880 or contact us online.
Professional Representation for Family Law Cases
Family law encompasses a broad range of challenging matters that must be handled with tact and professionalism. You and your family’s future and well-being are at stake, so our Germantown divorce attorneys take these cases very seriously.
We are prepared to assist you with matters relating to:
- Child custody: Whether you are fighting for sole custody or need to navigate the terms of joint custody, we keep you and your children’s best interests in mind
- Child support: Child support payments should be fair and reasonable – we can help make sure you receive or pay the appropriate amount of money
- Alimony: Just like child support payments, alimony should be carefully decided to ensure that fair payments are made
- Property division: Tennessee is an equitable distribution state, which means that all martial property must be divided equitably (fairly, not necessarily equally)
- Pre- and post-nuptial agreements: Whether you are drafting an agreement or upholding it during divorce proceedings, we make sure your needs are met
- Modifications: After a divorce has been finalized, you may be able to request modifications later on down the road – and our team can help
If you have questions about your family matter, don’t hesitate to call Snider & Horner, PLLC at (901) 730-8880 today.